1. My License to PR highlight is… probably starting the company back in 2007 with Warner Bros. Consumer Products as our founding client. There was also a very funny fainting incident involving Wonder Woman, designer Diane Von Furstenberg and our Di but I’d have to kill you if I told you 🙂
2. If I had it superpower, it would be… the ability to create time or just slow things down a bit. There are never enough hours in the day and life seems to be passing by far too quickly.
3. A cuisine I would like to conquer is… authentic vegetarian Indian. Thali, dosas, curries, all those lovely little starters and breads, coconut chutney, lime pickle…
4. My favourite toy growing up was… the Big Yellow Tea Pot and my Fisher Price Record Player. My godmother once sent me a Bluebird A La Carte Kitchen in the post, it was a very good day!
5. If my life were a film, the cartoon character to play me would be… Wilma Flintstone. Pragmatic, strong willed, patient, loyal friend, career in media – I even have my very own Pebbles.
6. If I were an emoji, I would be the… flamenco dancer, she looks like she’s having a good time doesn’t she. That said, I’ve just checked my phone and my most used emoji is the grimacing face
1. iPhone or Android? iPhone, loving the iOS 10 Photos app and how it makes little movies out of your memories.
2. Savoury or Sweet? Is saying both a cop out? Death row meal would be chips and red wine. Don’t let anyone tell ypu I’m anything but classy.
3. The Great British Bake Off or The X Factor? Bake Off but I do have a soft spot for Dermot O’Leary and why isn’t Strictly on the list?
4. Favourite celebrity beef? Anything involving devil in sheep’s clothing Taylor Swift and I also wouldn’t mind knowing the inside scoop on Brangelina and what happened on that plane!